Thursday, May 21, 2009


Sunset is the symbol of the end of a day..its just like my feeling
these few days..the time is almost up..(Taken at Limbang)




When I look back,what i can say is..wow...
6 years has gone..so fast..I still cannot imagine myself, packing up
my bags, and everything else to somewhere not with the name Sibu..
for a few years.We are still so young 6 years ago,just came to know
Secondary school life,everyone..not only me..then we slowly get to know
new friends,new things,and we start to learn new things as well..
From then on until today,I never felt regret for what I've gone through..
In fact,if it is not because of everything that has happened ,I will not be so
tough today,thanks to everyone and especially our Loving Father..who has
planned all these for me..I'm so proud to be one part of SMK.Sacred Heart..
It is where I start my active life,in Red crescent..and my Sacred Heart church,its where I really
belong and where I serve..I'm so proud that everyone that I met has strengthen myself
so much,after every trouble and every success..and everyone around me seems to care for me so much..its a very pleasant feeling though..I've really grown so much..and now its finally
time for me to leave,for my future sake..a journey that everyone must go through..
to everyone who is reading,when one day you look back at you're life that you've gone through..
If its good,give yourself a clap and continue on..if its not,start now,change the bad and start
the new you..I myself am indeed glad with myself,though I'm not the best,but God has
done the rest..These few days,before I leave,I do wish to spend this few moments
well and great,and leave behind not the bad things,but all the fruits that I can bear,for
the Lord..friends,brothers and sisters,once again,thank you so much..to have all of you in my life
made me leave behind footprints that is so nicely shaped..
Really felt so proud to have you people around..
and please remember,everything that is gone,will never come back again..
appreciate everything that is happening around you...take them as an experience..and not
failures,but challenge..
and all of your comments will be a good support for my blog..
Thanks..





1 comment:

  1. Where ever you go, you must remember, LORD is always with you.Your parents, siblings, relatives, bro and sis and others are always in your heart.

    ReplyDelete