Thursday, May 14, 2009

countdown..

Well..its about time i say bye bye to my small little hometown..
i'm starting to countdown and found that its only 9 days left for me here..
how sad..but i'm sure i'm going to get use to the environment quite quick.
But at the same time..i'm going to leave my family and friends..sob sob..
God will lighten my path!Bro and Sis,thanks for everything all these while..and of course
the support that my family has given me..its so wonderful to have them in my life!
Don't ask me why i made this decision to leave,my answer is,God wants me to..
God has planned everything,if its He who wants me to do so,I will certainly say yes!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up. It seem I can't see you in this coming holiday and it is a begining whereby we cannot like previous days....linteh together again. However, wish you have good luck and you are in pink forever.

    ReplyDelete