Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Precious moment...


Brothers and sisters


At Permai garden



My name,lighted with candle




Thanks..all of you...



Well,this is my farewell party that my bro and sis has done for me..
They really put in so much effort for me,and i had a very precious
moment with them all,thank you very much..Maybe its a very simple
farewell,but for me its the best thing in life to have u ppl with me.
And after 3 days,I'll be saying goodbye to all of you,but remember..
The relatonship will be there forever,no one is going to break it,
and no one can!I cannot describe all of these with words..but it relly
means a lot to me..God bless all of you..^^


5 comments:

  1. waiyo~ good leh.. last time i went to study also dun hv such special farewell party.. appreciate your bro and sis oh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..for sure i will!!
    its really nice ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's really touched!!even though the farewell was very simple..but it had a lot of meaning there..hope the present given to u will like it so much..although it not expensive:)ha~~
    gambateh!do remember us and god bless..
    bros n sis forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha,thanks!d baju n jeans
    suits me well!!hehe...thank u so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation,bro. You have another new journey and new experiences is waiting for you to explore.Good luck! God bless you and You will be blessed at all time.

    ReplyDelete