Sunday, May 17, 2009





Life is like a movie..directed by God,
acted by ourselves,if we go against God,
meaning we won't be acting a good movie..and
for sure we will be kicked out by Him.
Well,time really passes by fast,its almost
time for me here in Sibu,friends around are having exam,
i'm sitting at home like a statue..but at the same time,
it makes me think more,about the past,everything
that i've gone through..everything that has troubled me,
that has made me happy..its sort of a flash back thing,it
really makes me appreciate things,people around me more!
Hmm..guess its another feeling of heaviness to leave,that
makes me want to write again..
When people around us decreases day by day..
you will surely feel the loneliness again,but what to do?
This is life,sometimes it can be realy cruel.
Just stay positive and have a peaceful mind thats all,
and for all my mates!Good Luck in your exams!!!

1 comment:

  1. bro..precious the moments while still can..dont be a statue at home..wasting time only..if can try go limteh with fres as much as u can..feel sad cant join ur farewell..all the best to u here and do remember us.. bro forever..god bless..

    ReplyDelete