Sunday, May 24, 2009

KL....west Malaysia..


The Mid Valley shopping mall..


My stupid pose..


The Garden shopping mall,so huge!


My farewell at the airport..


Midnight life at KL..hmm...




23rd of May..
Yesterday,when I was on the plane,heading KL,my heart was totally empty.
Empty with sadness and heaviness,my gang was with me at the airport...hugging
and shaking hands..it was really a sad scene,my biggest n tallest friend Toh even
cried..When I was finally onboard..wow..I cannot imagine the sadness...
Just two times I closed my eyes to rest,I'd arrived KL..before the plane landed..
still a few hundred metres above the ground..I can only describe my feelings with these
few words...It will be a busy life ahead...for four long years...after we reached the airport,we use the bus to go to KL central,me and my family sat at the mamak coffee shop for the rest
1 and a half hour,meaning until 1:30am..after we settle down in the hotel it was 4 something in
the morning,because the hotel we reserved earlier was full..my first time in KL and
yet so interesting!




24th of May..
Well..Its quite a brand new feeling..
This morning we had "brunch" at the nearby coffee shop..I still cannot
accept the high price of the food..hmm...and the journey from one place to
another is so far..well...I went to Mid valley with my family at about 4pm..
It was about 10 or more Parksons of Sibu..walk until my leg cramp..
It is really busy life in KL..cars are still roaming around the city even after midnight!
But of course,I felt the excitement from inside myself,It will be a totally new life..
nobody knows me,and I know nobody..quite cool,but at the same time,I will
go back in the holiday and meet my teachers and friends and family soon!
Adrian,all the best!

God bless all of ya!

3 comments:

  1. haha enjoy ur life there... don get lost at shopping complex ar.. come on, cheer up bro.. farewell is always a sad thing.. after some times you will be okay.. k take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha walk until leg cramp....poor adrian...

    still got many place to explore lah~~~~慢慢來~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 岁月就是一口窗,我们常常会透过它来看看窗外种种美丽的景色。人生,难免都要选择离开自己熟悉的地方,来到陌生地方重新生活。
    信靠主,听从他的指示,一步一步来。有他的地方,就不会陌生,因为他就是我们的阿爸父,是我们最亲最熟悉的。只要和他在一起,就不会感到陌生。求,他必听!
    所以,就算我们在多远,思念有多么的深,唯有透过他才能得到更多的祝福与眷顾。我们也是在不同的陌生地方努力,所以你也要加油罗!

    ReplyDelete