Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hurt...

Lord..how many have I hurt...how many hearts have been broken because of me?
......I cannot understand that,why....let it be me Lord...let me be the one suffering..
Let myself alone suffer for them...why...I just cannot understand...why..

Teach me..to grow up in spirituality and physically..I need You.....
Forgive me for what I have done..Just give me the chance to stand up again...
I need You...please don't ever let others suffer because of me...Please...

I Love You...

8 comments:

  1. juz b urself..ok...
    try ur best in doing everything...
    in friendship,relationship,n ur studies...
    believe in urself...
    u can do it...
    wish u can felt happy inside ur heart 1 day..
    nt from outside.....
    all d best 2 u......

    ReplyDelete
  2. 也不是你的错..有很多事是不能避免的啊..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate what you have , ya? Live's not always giving you second chances... I nearly lost my chance last friday.. So be strong... In whatever you do, do it for God... not for men... After all treasures up in heaven is better than treasures on the earth... God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're christian? cheer up la. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 老兄,看开点吧...
    这些事情既然不能避免,就要学会既来之则安之。

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do hope tat u r owez happy all the time...
    Smile pls...nt only physically bt oso internally o...jus do watever u can and tat's enuf edi...
    add oil o,pig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gambateh^^She will know~

    ReplyDelete