Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day passes...


It's getting misty...cloudy...but please don't cover the light..


Well,time passes by...
real fast...its like a month plus since I first step
into this place,everything just went on so fast..

Lots of things had happened around me,problems between friends,
classmates,even misunderstandings between friends,families,loved ones..
sometime i'm asking myself,why these problems keep on coming towards
us..human...

There's definitely no answer to it..well..keep it that way,I don't
want to know either..

人在江湖,生不由己啊~

Its a lot of difference between city people and people coming
from a smaller places..and its really true...world is a bright
place to stay in,also a dark place to hide ourselves..the true self..

things can get nasty around here,I'm actually seeing a lot of these stuffs these days..anyway,hope it won't affect my studies and my future..
Guys and gals around,do appreciate every moment of your life time,its only once,not twice..

少些计较,多些宽仁,人生就不会如此的痛苦。。
让他人一步,好过踩他一脚,那不是更好吗?。。。真搞不明白
现在的人想些什么。。哎。。。加油吧。。。


From:troubled
adrian...@@

1 comment:

  1. 往往很多人都不知道如何让步,
    因为秉着差异的想法与看法。
    唉,大家都需要时间去变得客观。

    ReplyDelete