Monday, October 26, 2009

Long time


Its being a while since I last write my blog..
a new post here, lots of stuff has happened since then.
Holidays, semester break, having trips to Port Dickson,
all sorts of fun. And a new semester has just started,getting
heat up for a new journey! New hope..and You..still You..
the one always by my side..still changing me..thank you so much..
and counting down the days before you left this place..how miserable
is that feeling...hmm..always loving you..how sweet you are..
and your exam is coming,keep up the spirit,and don't forget to have
enough rest ya!

By the way, I'm still keeping up the pace for my second passion-photography..
getting to know more each time I studied a new magazine..happy with it!
anyway,times moving on,and I have to get going also,and good luck to those who
are having exams..especially You,my pig..and all my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment