Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nikon D5000

Isn't it gorgeous?

Oh..come to papa...wakaka..

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...
During this examination study week period.
Gosh.I've made a big discovery, I've made my decision
of buying a DSLR camera,which is a dream for a long time..
after I made the comparison and stuff, finally I've decided
to get myself a Nikon D5000...but the price is fantabombabulously
expensive,which is about 3Ks..oh boy...
but its worth it,since it has all the functions and requirements
which is very cool and nice..lol...
So I've decided to start my "save money plan"
hmm...hopefully my parents will allow me to buy, photography...
a very serious thing for me..can't wait to lay my hands on those
DSLRs...

2 comments:

  1. 努力存钱吧。。。哈哈,为了理想的相机。。。
    几时回来“天鹅”城??

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈。。不能说的秘密。。
    会去玩吧。。

    ReplyDelete