Sunday, March 22, 2009

moody...


Life..when we face trouble,our life seems so much like the grey and cloudy
sky...but there is always time when the sky is bright.Look up and smile..





These few days..i have been thinking,why?how?
Why have i changed?How have i changed?
People will change from time to time,in terms of mental,actions,feelings..
but..am i changing from bad to good?or from bad to worse?
Its a part of human life..a process whereby you change when the environment changes,
people around you changes,and even you yourself changes..
I'm facing the problem..maybe because i've grown up...
but i hope this problem doesn't bother me long..
Im..in so much of a stress and it will really worn me out..
I'm leaving soon,and it will be a new start,i need all the courage and wisdom to
continue my journey..toward my future,hope i can manage my problem soon enough..

1 comment:

  1. Changing in life no matter mentally or physically is a common thing in our life..its just matter of how u chnage it...good to bad or bad to good..but do remember who urself all the time..gambateh...God bless..

    ReplyDelete