Saturday, March 28, 2009

Form6 life...

I've been kinda free these few weeks,no need to suffer from the EXTRA CLASS
torture..i've made up my mind to leave,far away from form6 life,that really has
made me feel so relaxed and peaceful,I dnt need to care about the formulae,the calculations..its all wasteful for me..but i know that,the journey has just begun,further studies..Form6 Science is really a very tough and hideous one...i finally made my mind to quit..not because i escape,but i know that it will be a waste of time if i continue to stay,though its just a few months to go..can you imagine yourself burning with fire,and the fire is all the formula,chemistry,concepts,physics and so on..its the life of form6.......hmm...but its full of
memories..

4 comments:

  1. Lagian? What are the choices mentioned?? Curious.. But I do wish you good luck in your life and aim for the target! How ya you people?? Miss you people a lot! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm bro all the best in your undertakings.. the real life jz started.. be more mature and no more play play haha.. take care and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya~~bro..gambateh~~ As long as u knw wat u want...then it is enough..GOd bLess You...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you want to go.. Private colleges..
    Well, I just can wish good luck for you...

    ReplyDelete