Sunday, August 23, 2009

To my dearest...

Dear,


This is a very special letter for you, the Love Unspoken…

Its been a very long time since we met each other…as usual…this morning, when we hug each other, there’s one moment, where you didn’t realize..my eyes were watery…the heaviness of saying goodbye once again…its torturing..I don’t dare to face you because I don’t want you to see me crying..so I controlled myself…

After packing your luggage..I felt the sudden emptiness in my heart…that you will leave once more..the heaviness is gaining…I left you with my jacket, because I want to make sure you’re always warm and safe while I’m not with you…and when you will be at New Zealand next year, that jacket will keep you company, that’s me…then we went to Pasar Seni together where we had our lunch, I felt so happy that I can have the chance just to carry your luggage…when you felt uneasy and sick, I was so worried…the moment when we were back at the LRT station…where we have to bade goodbye once more…I……when finally the door of the LRT slide close…the last moment I saw your face in the crowd…it was…I controlled my tears once again…right after you’re far off…my heart was trembling, “I cannot cry now”, I thought to myself…

Standing inside the LRT heading back to Asia Jaya, I can sense your presence with me, but I still felt the emptiness inside me, the power of sadness was so strong, once again I almost let my tears off in the carriage carrying me back…feeling the light breeze blowing over my face, I can smell your sweetness in the air…the love…so strong…

It has been 2 years since we’ve been together…distance brought us together and separate us far apart…but I’ve never seen or heard or even felt this strong bond like the one between us before, it’s the most challenging part of our story, but we never stop encouraging each other that it will be fine and we will continue this journey together until the end…Thank you so much for this very best part of my life…

This 3 days had been joyful and merry, especially spending these time with you, going for dinner with you my friends, gave you birthday surprise, watch night view together, walking together…its all part of the deepest memories of our story, it’s the first time that we have our own time together and hold our hands so freely, without having to worry about others view and comments…taking care of you is what I’ve always wanted, its really a dream come true…

Dear, when can we see each other again? I’m longing for the next meeting with you, be tough, be strong, nothing will break us apart…just promise me that you will be healthy and happy, that’s the best news for me…

Until then…


P/s : I love you


Your love,
Adrian

4 comments:

  1. 一次的离别,还会有下次的相聚。
    以你坚定的心,等待下一次的重逢。

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure.its sad but it makes the bond even stronger!
    thankx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn touch, man !
    u make my tear out...
    hope this year can past faster for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks=)
    its true love that make
    one feel touched,from the bottom of
    your heart.

    ReplyDelete