Friday, June 5, 2009

Uni

So at last,my school life at UTAR has started..
its quite interesting actually,how am I suppose to say?
the first day was totally teribble.I missed the whole day class..man..
But as lessons go on,I found out that its really more free compare
to secondary school life,1 or 2 hours in the middle of each lessons,
having the chance to meet new friends and limteh during every break..
wow...fantastic,and I'm the only one from Sarawak in my class of 25
coursemate..what a funny thing,everyone is like,wow,your from
Sarawak,cool!!But its good that I only needs to do account which is
the only "figure" subject that I need to sit for,other than that,its quite
fun actually.and I'm looking forward for the lessons and lecture..
You know.you can wear whatever you like during school time,no one
cares about you...its really free,and just a problem,everything needs
money!I was just forced to buy a printer as all the lecture and tutorial
notes needs to be printed for class use,so I had no choice..hmm..
and good luck to all my mates out there,God bless!!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha nice right u are the only one from sarawak.. at my uni also.. not many from sarawak.. so we are special.. xD..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! You have a good starting point. Keep it up! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUDY!!! Don't play play!... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha,ya ya, college/uni life is really free compare to high school~no one cares even if you sleep in the class or do sth else~But of course = = it's important to pay attention in class.....

    And I'm the only one from Sarawak in my class too!!!XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..thx for ur comments!
    of cos i will do my best!!hehe...
    nice though...

    ReplyDelete